Your Cart is Currently Empty
Scottie Dog Push Along
A beautiful traditional toy, 'Scottie Dog' Push Along is both a ride on and a wooden baby walker, and is suitable for toddlers aged 12 months plus. Your little ones will create some magical memories with Scottie that they'll treasure for years to come. Lots of our lovely customers who see Scottie in the shop reminisce about the push along dogs they had as a child (many of them are still tucked away in the loft!) - and Scottie will be just that - a very special toy that will be treasured for years to come.
- Age: 12 months +
- Dimensions: 64 x 35 x 50 cm Seat height 26 cm
- Personalisation - we offer free personalisation of this item for your child's name to the rocker (max 9 English letters) via non-permanent vinyl stickers to encourage reusing and recycling of the products.
- Please note that the natural wood grains on our wooden rocking rails sometimes may appear to be less 'perfect' or perfectly covered by the paint.
- *Personalisation - if you require the item to be personalised please select the 'FREE PERSONALISATION' option at the drop-down menu above. If you choose this option but didn't leave a name in any notes during checkout, we will treat this as a non-personalised item.
Scottie Dog Pull Along
We're so excited to introduce you to this very special Scottie Dog pull along toy. We're sure you'll love him as much as we do and your little ones will make some really magical memories with him.
This loyal Scottie Dog makes the perfect companion for little ones!
With removable wooden wheels, Scottie Dog is both a pull along toy and a huggable friend.
He features a textured charcoal furry coat and a plaid neckerchief, adding to his distinctive character.
For extra play value, his checked neckerchief has crinkle inside, providing tactile stimulation for young children.
- Age: 6 months +
- Dimensions: 25(L) x 14(W) x 25(H)
- Cleaning Instructions: Sponge clean only, using mild detergent and warm water.
WARNING: Adult assembly required.
Use under adult supervision at all times. Never leave your child un-attended.
Due to the presence of small parts and sharp points prior to, and during assembly, keep out of reach of children until assembly is complete.